Finding the Right Candidates for your Positions
All organizations say their biggest challenge is finding good executive talent. Most job seekers say there are no jobs available. Interestingly, they’re both telling the truth. The best executive candidates are invisible to corporate leaders because companies are not in the business of finding talent, but we are. We recruit great candidates for great organizations.
Clients choose us because we deliver outstanding candidates that fit. You can’t size up fit on a resume, during a simple interview or an assessment test. Great fit happens when we place exceptional candidates in environments where they can excel. Our matchmaking is serious business. Unfilled executive positions are a costly drain on productivity. The wrong hire can cost a company millions.
We spend considerable time getting to know clients and candidates. We meet with boards, walk shop floors, and talk with them until we have deep insight into their operations. Understanding our clients’ people allows us to understand which candidate will fit best. This effort allows us to talk to candidates with confidence about our clients’ companies. Successfully placing an executive is more than a transaction. It’s the beginning of a long and successful partnership.
A professional executive search with
Dise & Company offers many advantages:
- Our process saves time and gets positions filled quickly, allowing you to focus on your business.
- We’re thorough. We bring a high level of professionalism. Our robust research team builds a collection of great candidates. We manage the slate and handle the entire process until your ideal employee is in place.
- We are skilled at promoting your opportunity to highly desirable candidates. We know how to build trust and rapport to take an ideal candidate from barely interested to enthusiastically interviewing.
- We work for the candidates too. We want to deliver the best people, so we give serious consideration to candidates’ interests. This ensures the best fit, gives clients committed employees, and it means that candidates listen carefully to us when we call.
- We’ve done this before. Thousands of times. That means we have thousands of relationships with savvy professionals in a variety of roles. We retain our connections for years, building new relationships by treating people with respect every day.