Senior Career Transition Advisor
Susan Brophy is a nationally recognized career transition coach, LinkedIn strategist and workforce/higher education development consultant, whose mission and passion is career transition services and advisement to both candidates and employers.
As Senior Career Transition Advisor, Susan guides and coaches management and executive level candidates experiencing career transition and job loss. Susan is a trusted advisor to candidates and is proud to provide solid strategies that lead to successful employment, power networking and career advancement.
Susan also works with employers to plan, develop and perform terminations and lay-offs that emphasize compassion, dignity and encouragement through the process.
Susan is also a nationally recognized and sought-after LinkedIn Strategist, that works with clients to execute winning profiles and develop successful electronic strategies for networking and job seeking. She also works with individuals to improve their “personal brand” to gain greater exposure on LinkedIn for employment, business and career advancement.
Susan has been in the career transition and workforce development field for over 20 years, with work with The US Dept. of Labor, The US Dept. of Education, corporate workforce development and career transition consulting firms and at ivy league and top universities.
Susan holds a Master of Science (MS Ed.) degree in Higher Education - Career Development & Leadership from the University of Rochester’s Margaret Warner School of Education and Leadership. She received her Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from the University at Buffalo in Communication & Media.
Susan’s commitment and dedication can be summarized from one of her clients: ‘Her exceptional skills, resourcefulness and understanding of the modern job search process were invaluable in my recent job pursuit'. Susan also has vested interest and passion for women in the workplace and strategies for success.
Susan has spoken at local and national forums in many areas of career transition/advancement and workforce development to include:
- ‘LinkedIn – Your Electronic Handshake’ - LinkedIn Development, Renovation & Reach
- ‘Make an Impact with Your LinkedIn Profile’ - LinkedIn Personal Branding - How to put your best foot forward and look your best
- ‘What Your Resume is Missing - Resume Writing & Renovation for 2018
- ‘Meet the Right People to Forward Your Career” - Networking for the modern workforce: LinkedIn and strategic interactions
- ‘Building Employer and Mentoring Relationships’ - Finding your support team to boost your career and be a partner in your success
- ‘Get THAT Job with a Successful Interview’ - Successful strategies to WIN the interview networking/business meetings.